12 Ways to Get Poppy Delevingne’s London Style on a Budget
When we think of a London It girl who has the fashion game on lock, Alexa Chung, FKA Twigs and Cara Delevingne immediately come to mind. But lately, we can’t keep our eyes off Poppy Delevingne, Cara’s model sister, especially after her stylish dream wedding. If you are dying to add a bit of London town to your wardrobe, look no further. We’re sharing 12 ways to have poppin’ style just like Poppy.
1. Polka Dot Blouse ($65): Front row at the Burberry show, Poppy served polka dot realness, leaving us in search of the perfect oversized blouse for summer. She added the right contrast with a green suede sandal. To master this ensemble, pick up this blouse from ASOS and a pair of bright kicks. (Photo via Ian Gavan/Getty Images)
3. Fringe Jacket ($210): Fringe is definitely a thing when it comes to street style, and no one does it better than Poppy. Try this fringe jacket from Mango to achieve her look. (Photo via @poppydelevingne)
4. Printed Dress ($49): Poppy is known for mastering retro style with perfection. We love her ivory tunic and cross-body bag she wore at a launch party in Morocco. Go for a printed dress and fringe purse to mimic her look. (Photo via @poppydelevingne)
5. Leopard Print Coat ($435): Poppy is all about mixing prints. Follow her lead and grab an animal-print coat to rock with your favorite striped shirt. You’ll be set for any brunch date. (Photo via Ella Parks/Vesitiaire Collective)
6. Sailor Pants ($520): This it-girl loves paying tribute to the ’70s. By pairing these wide-leg sailor trousers with a gingham sweater, she pulls off a preppy, groovy style without a hitch. (Photo via Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)
7. Feather Skirt ($266): Poppy always has us excited to see what she might wear while sitting front row. Sometimes she surprises us with a whimsical look, like this feathered skirt. To channel your inner whimsical style, pair a fluttery skirt with funky sunglasses. (Photo via Ian Gavan/Getty)
9. Drop Waist Dress ($98): Dazzle your friends during wedding season or at a dinner party in an elegant drop-waist dress. Don’t be afraid to rock a floral headpiece as an accessory. (Photo via @poppydelevingne)
10. Denim Skirt ($98): Denim is everywhere this season, which means you can pull out your favorite denim skirt from decades past. With shiny sandals, you’ll be ready to take this look on the town. (Photo via Julien M. Hekimian/Getty Images)
11. Flared Jeans ($88): Everyone needs more than one style of jeans. We’re totally feeling this disco-era look, which would go with everything in our closet. (Photo via Pascal Le Segretain/Getty)
12. Hat ($195): If you’re not ready to change up your duds, top off your look with this season’s hottest accessory: a black hat. It’ll elevate your spring style from meh to trés chic. (Photo via Tim Whitby/Getty Images)
Whose London town style do you admire? Let us know in the comments below!